Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Wednesday 10 November 2010

How many!?

I started logging my mileage on 30th September 2005, logging all rides I do with the mileage from my computer. if I haven't got a computer, I map it and round down to the nearest mile.

I use Cyclogs as my logging site of choice and, since earlier this year, started to log on Bikejournal also as a back up.

As you can see on the left hand sidebar, I keep a running mileage total by month and year on here. I just decided to include a Running Total of miles since I started logging. I'm up to 17,924.85. I have cycled nearly 18 thousand miles in the last 5 years. I am well chuffed with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment