Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Have travel- will take bike.

I'm on a course this week, 5 days residential at Wyboston Lakes.

During my prep for the week, I decided that I would bring a bike with me so I packed some bibs and a jersey, my shoes and other stuff required and tooke the wheels of my 'Dale, which makes it all fit snugly in the boot.

Tonight, after the days education and prior to dinner, I got changed, rebuilt the bike and headed out for an hour or so in the saddle.

A 23 mile loop through St Neots and some of the surrounding lanes was a very pleasant change. The only problem was, this area is reasonably flat so I was in wind the whole route.

Can't have everything though can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment