Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Thursday 1 September 2011

September? Where did summer go?

Well, that is the end of summer I suppose, though British weather will probably throw up some far hotter weather in Autumn than we have had recently.

At least my mileage for August was slightly more respectable than July. Nearly double but still a long way off what I used to do. I need to make more time for riding on my days off. I'm on a residential course just outside St Neots all next week so commuting miles will be out. I will have to consider taking a bike and getting some miles in after hours. Cannondale or Fixie, that is the question.

Todays Yehuda Moon made me laugh. It brough to mind my first 50mph + descent a few years ago. Woo Hoo! doesn't come close.

Currently, pro riders are engaged in the Vuelta a Espana (Tour of Spain). Well done to Team Sky who are doing well, with Bradley Wiggins currently in the leaders red jersey, which he took over from team mate Chris Froome. To steal a line from the great Marlon Brando, I think Wiggo Coulda been a contender for the overall victory in the Tour de France if he hadn't spanged his collar bone. If only.....

No comments:

Post a Comment